The Mindset Curriculum: The Primary Edition (age 4-11)
- 46 detailed lesson plans, all printable activity resources referenced are included
- Covers the big 5 mindset skills: Focus, resilience, stress control, confidence, motivation.
- Key themes: Growth mindset, bouncing back, understanding emotions, empathy, objectivity, self-awareness, emotional intelligence.
- Mindset quiz for each of the big 5 mindset skills to track pupil progress.
- Pupil checklist for each of the big 5 mindset skills. We suggest creating a 'My Mind' folder for each child where all resources can be kept. This becomes their mindset toolkit that helps develop self reflection.
- Lesson plans include:
- Discussion starter scripts that introduce the mindset topics to the primary age range, these are easy to follow and adapt.
- The ‘Over To You’ questions implement each mindset concept into our own lives.
- 'Mindset Boost' activities- Session reflections, short exercises to recap the information covered in the session.
- 'Teachers Notes'; background information about the Science and foundations of the mindset skills and topics.
- Teacher Tracker to monitor progress
MINDFULNESS BREATHING CARDS:
- 32 mindfulness breathing techniques to build emotion awareness, empathy, calm and stress control.
- Use with your child/class or for yourself!
- Create a mindfulness pot with all of the activity cards in and pick one each day to carry out at the end of the day together.
- Use the reflection template after each activity to encourage self reflection and observe feelings.
* This is a downloadable resource, please bear in mind any printing costs.
Mindset Bundle! Primary School Curriculum and Mindfulness Breathing Cards
To provide extra support to our Growth Mindset Community we're offering 10 copies of our Mindset Curriculum: The Primary School Edition. 46 Growth Mindset lesson plans and resources
*This isn't usually available as a stand alone product as it is part of our wider schools membership.
BONUS: You'll also get a FREE copy of our 32 Mindfulness Breathing Activity Cards too, YAY!
This is a downloadable resource that you will recieve both in an email and in a link on 'Thank You' page after checkout.